Website Marketing & Optimization
New Website Preparation
- Web Application Selection - Choose the right software for the job.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - You will need a Search Engine Optimization specialist early in the website process to prevent costly mistakes that are difficult to fix.
- Website Design - Be sure it is better than the competition.
- Content Strategy - You will need compelling, professionally written content on a regular basis.
- Social Media - Social media is an important step in online marketing for many niches. Some more than others. Create an account in the important spaces for your niche.
- Local Online Marketing - If applicable, local marketing is a necessity.
Established Website Optimization
- Meta Tag Evaluation - Most meta tags on established websites hurt search engine rankings.
- Backlink Evaluation - Backlinks are important for search engine rankings.
- Competitor Evaluation - Compare current site with all competitors.
- PPC Management - Most Pay Per Click campaigns are wasting money.
- Content Strategy - Most small business websites don't produce fresh content on a regular basis.
- Social Media Marketing - Take your social media marketing to the next level with paid advertising, contests and utilization of hashtag/keyword research.
- Email Marketing - Create a list of qualified prospects to market your products/services to.
- Sign-up Form Optimization - Increase the success rate of your sign-up forms with split testing.
- Shopping Cart Optimization - Be sure your online purchase process isn't leaving money on the table.